Looking for friends. Where are you from?

Options

Replies

• _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Arizona here!
  • Jo_Fit01
    Jo_Fit01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Happy to make new friends!!
  • khronicuk
    khronicuk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm from the West Midlands, UK
    I'm down 28lbs and another 60lbs to go!
    Feel free to add! :)
  • jesseandjenn
    jesseandjenn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles, CA
    Born and Raised
    Adding "DRIVEN" people :p:p
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jeff and I'm from the UK. I've lost 81Ibs so far with about 24Ibs left to go.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm Laurel from Canada! Feel free to add me for support and enthusiasm.
  • MotivatedMom17
    MotivatedMom17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I was watching a personal trainer say that if you plateau to increase your caloric intake slightly. It could be your body isn't getting enough energy to sustain the weightloss, therefore holding onto the fat it has for energy reserves. She said everyone reaches that point eventually, and that upping the caloric intake slightly will get you back on track, clean foods of course (:
    I'm no expert, but it makes sense!
    Good luck to you on your journey. I have 75 lbs to lose after losing it once and then getting pregnant, again.
  • Teamneverquit1986
    Teamneverquit1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    From San Diego here! Temporarily in Colorado. I've just gotten back into my running since a relapse as an alcoholic. I put on 20lbs and now I'm in sobriety and shedding weight! I'm dedicated! Looking for friends!
  • priestp1
    priestp1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh :smile:
  • 74Patricia
    74Patricia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am Patty from Ohio. Feel free to add me for motivation and support. :D
  • CarlyIrene415
    CarlyIrene415 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from San Francisco but lived 5 years just outside of Nashville! I'm on a 20lb goal right now. Welcome and good luck :)
  • CarlyIrene415
    CarlyIrene415 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    abdulsaif wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Abdul from Oman - I don't think you heard of it - looking to lose some fat and gain some muscle mass :). I know my goal is different but I'm new to here and a supportive friend even with different goal is appreciated,

You can add me anytime, wish all the best and luck achieving your goal.

I've been to Oman! When I was in the military. It was really nice where we were.
  • heathuuurr_
    heathuuurr_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into the swing of things and need help to stay motivated. Looking forward to meeting new people! ☺️ I'm from Northern Ireland!
  • tadley07
    tadley07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracey, and I'm in Northampton, uk
    It's my 1st day here so feel free to add
  • sholley25
    sholley25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I live in Maryland and I have lost 52lbs and I'm in the boat of having a hard time with the last 25lb. Would love to add you
  • becksterinfla
    becksterinfla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Becky in Florida, and I lost 47 lbs last summer and now I need a reboot to get the last 25-30 lbs gone! Still not feeling the exercise thing...I know that's what I need. I'd love to have some friends here to share encouragement with
  • sejones211
    sejones211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Sarah, from New Zealand. I've been trying to get healthy and fit for a long time and recently just really trying to educate and push myself towards my goals.
  • Dharper1244
    Dharper1244 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Dominick here from Ohio....looking to lose about 30lbs over the next few months
  • meggie1418
    meggie1418 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Ohio and have lost a total of 50lbs and am looking to lose the last 20-30 lbs to hit my goal!! feel free to add me!! :smiley:
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Dallas Texas but originally from the Chicago burbs. I've lost about 60 pounds and have about 20 to go. Always looking for support!