So, you think you've failed? The 3000 calorie days.

Options
2»

Replies

• Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest too.
    Yesterday was kind of "Goodbye to awfully fat food" day. I've had a (few) servings of Nutella. I don't know if Nutella is sold in the US, but basically it's like the worst thing you can put into your body when you try dieting. It's an hazelnut/chocolate spread you put on crackers or bread or anything for that matter.
    It's 100 calories per tablespoon with 6g of fat. IN A TABLESPOON!!! And it tastes awesome.
    It was easily a 3000 calories a day for me too...
    Keep the good work, you're stabilised, it's wonderful
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I ate 3,144 calories Saturday, everyone of them was delicious, but today I think i'll have extra veggies and fruit and be a little less indulgent :). I appreciate your honesty, I do the same. Cheers :drinker:
  • RAGGEDYANN1970
    RAGGEDYANN1970 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i love the M.J. quote. :smile:
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this today! Yesterday I was especially bad, thanks to an indulgent dinner followed by cookie cake, Whoppers (the candy, not the burgers), and other junk. I swear when I woke up this morning I still felt full. Back on track today for sure.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    BETTER SAID: "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

LOVE it!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    How much did it say you would weigh in 5 weeks if ate like that everyday.? It is nice to take a binge day every once in a while and sounded yummy!

155lbs if I do that every day for 5 weeks.

(No thanks, I'll take "What's Behind Door Number Two!")
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    oh and...

Stay strong, you've got this!! Tomorrow is another day to make better choices. Go do 6 hours of cardio to make up for it! :bigsmile:
  • tbullucks06
    tbullucks06 Posts: 128
    Options
    This is something I need to be doing myself. When I have a bad day and tell myself "Oh what the hell" and just throw in the towel, I need to log what I ate so I can see what my stress, anxiety or depression caused me to do. OH - and I didn't know Newmans had ginger dressing. Thanks!
  • mariewhitianga
    Options
    Oh thank goodness for honest people! I also had a 'junk' day yesterday and felt guilty as! I started off really well a few weeks back and rejoined the gym and then, wouldn't you know it - pulled a muscle in my hip (upper thigh maybe) and have not been able to exercise. Good days and bad days with pain at the moment. So ate comfort food! Upshot is that now I've had a weight gain. I need to get back on track! Initial goal will be to lose 5kg (not my ultimate goal) and that will put a smile back on my face again. Back to tracking. At least by reading that honest post I feel motivated again. Thanks!
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    oh and...

Stay strong, you've got this!! Tomorrow is another day to make better choices. Go do 6 hours of cardio to make up for it! :bigsmile:

You always know just what to say!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    fantastic post!