Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting over... again.

I've been trying to lose weight for several years and have been on and off the wagon more times than I can count. I need to stick with it this time. I'm looking for friends that can help me stay motivated and keep me accountable. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • crystlmnz
    crystlmnz Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me to. I'm on the same boat. On again and off again trying to lose weight and stay healthy.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    U can add me. I think I can help u.
  • Marymaj
    Marymaj Posts: 12 Member
    This is so me
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Same boat...it's been 2 years since my last real good go at it. I'm motivated as ever now. Bring on the weight loss and the feel good!

Add me :)
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Me too! Feel free to add me as well. Extra support is so helpful!
  • gmusila
    gmusila Posts: 1 Member
    Me too. This weight is a struggle
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    I'm trying again after two years. I do great for the first few weeks, then it gets to be a pain and I go back to my old habits. I don't know how to get out of that. Maybe that is where the friends for support come in.
  • mindyyraee16
    mindyyraee16 Posts: 1 Member
    I do the same thing, unfortunately. I will have so much motivation and become so healthy and see the results and look better as well...then I fall off. Sending support your way ! :)
  • ashleyg2688
    ashleyg2688 Posts: 29 Member
    I can relate to you all! I love food and it loves me. It has been a rocky road with our relationship. We broke up once for a good amount of time and I got to a healthy weight. Sadly we got back together and I gained all that weight back! I'm starting this breakup process again. Feel free to add me.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Started again on the 21st of Feb. First time I was here was 2011... finally succeeded in 2013 then fell off harder than ever. Here's to Second, and third, and forth, and fifth chances! :lol: