National Oreo Day!

Options
JB035
JB035 Posts: 336 Member
I'm about to celebrate this! Who's with me??!!

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Grr. I didn't realize there was a day or I'd have gotten some of these. Festive af.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34652134/customers-complaining-peeps-oreos-turning-poop-pink
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I (and a coworker) each bought a box so we could share....they are safely locked in my desk so we can't mindlessly munch.

Yay Oreos!

~Lyssa
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm I'm already making my way through a package of oreo thins and the chocolate strawberry flavor oreos. Maybe I'll finally break out the oreo churros to celebrate.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I do have Peeps Oreos... haven't eaten enough at one time to see the festive "outcome". But now I'm intrigued... I can't fit 35 in my plan. Jealous
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I dont know about celebrating but i keep Oreo thins at home. I love the fact that I can eat 4 for 140 calories. It curbs my oreo craving until the next time.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!
  • Pooshka2
    Pooshka2 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Not me. Don't buy Nabisco since the Illinois plants were closed and the jobs went to Mexico. And, I don't dare have them in the house.

I do have a boxful of Girl Scout Thin Mints (some even from last year!!!), I'll have the proverbial serving of four (160 calories) instead.