Free pancakes at IHOP!!

Options
lightenup2016
lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Tuesday, 3/7, is National Pancake Day at IHOP!! Free short stack of buttermilk pancakes!! (With a request for a donation to their charitable partners)

Anyway, we're there!! I'm saving up the 470 calories for the pancakes, and 150 for the butter. Mmmmm...

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Ooh thank you- that means it must be Pancake Tuesday. Almost forgot. Time to make some thin crepe style ones, slather them in butter and sugar than squeeze a lemon over them. Oh I am so looking forward to my dinner now- it was going to be left overs.

Brings out the child in me even more than Easter eggs.

Cheers, h.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Totally should have planned my post-cut refeed around this. Oh well.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I always miss this :(
  • Macy9336
    Macy9336 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Can't eat their pancakes. Allergic to bleached flour :neutral:
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Macy9336 wrote: »
    Can't eat their pancakes. Allergic to bleached flour :neutral:

What exactly are you allergic to? In some cases, bleached flour is merely aged.

Regardless, you live in the UK, and bleached flour is banned there, so no worries for you.
  • Macy9336
    Macy9336 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to the bleaching agents...both of flour and of dough. Benzoyl peroxide, calcium peroxide. I lived in US a total of 22yrs...so can still be a tad jealous as I remember seeing IHOPs and hearing how yummy their food is.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    RIP Newfoundland. I never live where IHOP is.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @zyxst I don't know where you are in relation to St. John's but if you have access to Ches' - this transplanted Newfoundland girl in Alberta has a hard time feeling bad for anyone who can pick up a triple fi and chi with dressing ;)
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @zyxst I don't know where you are in relation to St. John's but if you have access to Ches' - this transplanted Newfoundland girl in Alberta has a hard time feeling bad for anyone who can pick up a triple fi and chi with dressing ;)

Now I really want a feed of fries dressing and gravy. mmmmm.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

I don't like Ches'. Or gravy. Or dressing. I'd rather have free pancakes.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Meh, nobody makes pancakes like my mama does.