P90X & Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• SABoj
    SABoj Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I got up early to complete my workout & I'm feeling good. :) Even though it's difficult to get back into the early AM routine, I am generally more consistent with early morning workouts than I am with trying to do it late at night. What time do you workout?
  • kclaar11
    kclaar11 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    SABoj wrote: »
    I got up early to complete my workout & I'm feeling good. :) Even though it's difficult to get back into the early AM routine, I am generally more consistent with early morning workouts than I am with trying to do it late at night. What time do you workout?

I am a 5:30 a.m. workout person. It took a little to get used to, but I think it makes the day so much better when you start it with a workout
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    kclaar11 wrote: »
    SABoj wrote: »

I am a 5:30 a.m. workout person. It took a little to get used to, but I think it makes the day so much better when you start it with a workout

My workout is usually around 7pm. I wake up at 5:30 just to get ready for work. It's about an hour commute. I would rather start my day with a morning workout, but I think I might transition for a morning 10 minute workout, to start the day. I'll see how this goes by next week.
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I did most of P90X back in the day but got bored with it. I'm on day 8 of Insanity today and if my diet were better, maybe I'd be losing weight. I'm going to join the gym this week and double up on Insanity and 5x5 upper body workouts.
  • ambreenmc
    ambreenmc Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to start insanity soon I love these work outs looking for someone can start with me the 60 day challenge?
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    ambreenmc wrote: »
    I want to start insanity soon I love these work outs looking for someone can start with me the 60 day challenge?

Feel free to add me. I'm currently in the 5th week of P90x, will start insanity once done.