Disaster day

Options
trishnab2014
trishnab2014 Posts: 4 Member
Had international pancake day celebration at my work ! I couldnt contol myself from eating yummy casseroles and panckes !! Feeling horrible now ;(
How do ypu all deal with office food party?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I normally try to stick to the proteins and veggies but if I screw up, I do my best to make up for it the rest of the week. It's your weekly average that matters most. Your body doesn't magically reset at midnight. Try to make better choices and work out a bit more the next few days. Or just chalk it up to *kitten* happens and go on with your regularly scheduled programming.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Enjoy. Tomorrow is another day. You won't gain from one day of overindulgence.. Plus remind yourself too, you could have been within maintenance calories and if you exercised today, take this into account as well.

Its how you handle the next time that matters.
  • Seant456
    Seant456 Posts: 70 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    eat what you want one day of enjoying some food is not big deal... don't deprive yourself of that stuff completely... I eat one meal a day that is just whatever I want...
  • ashmeg84
    ashmeg84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up, eat light and good the rest of the day, go for run after work. Easy peasy!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I don't eat the food at work. I have a rule that my food is in my lunch box and all of the other food isn't mine, so I don't eat it. I always sit down with my own food while my coworkers are eating the spread. Everyone's used to it and no one says anything.