Protein powder

Options
Can anyone recommend a good protein powder for women. One that doesn't contain soy and is diabetic and carb friendly. Thanks in advance

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I use 1st Phorm Level-1. It's only 7 carbs (2 sugar) and is 100% whey protein. Both men and women can use it (which is true of most protein powders).
  • DaleLatham1
    DaleLatham1 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a good protein powder for women. One that doesn't contain soy and is diabetic and carb friendly. Thanks in advance

Hey

There are plenty to choose from on MyProtein (https://us.myprotein.com/home.dept). There's an Active Women Range and other powders which match your needs.

Hope this helps!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    SDC Nutrition About Time Whey Protein Powder....just google it and you'll find their website.
  • lbaxandall
    lbaxandall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Magnum Nutracueticals makes one called Quattro, 4 kinds of protein and and 2 or less grams of carbs, 30 grams of protein.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is not a protein powder but I just ran across this the other day. Pacific Bone broth, it says it has 9 grams of protein for only 45 calories. No salt added. I posted this in another tread but no one answered me. It seems to be too good to be true? Looking for verification here. I make bone broth all the time and I'll do it more if this is a fact. If I don't make it I'll buy this for sure. I need more protein.