Insanity HELP! when do I start

Hi

Is anyone else doing insanity at the moment, and can you tell me if it would matter if I took a break for a week when I went on Holiday.

I cant start this week due to several commitments and wouldn't be able to fit it in, so I was going to start next week but then I will only have three weeks before I go away for a week. Does it need to be 60days in a row? or would it matter if I took a week off and then picked up where I left off when I got back.

Help please.
:-)

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Doing some of it is better than doing none of it...

That's like saying "I only have time to run 2 miles instead of 6, should I even bother?" Of course!

Start.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    5am tomorrow morning.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Start it.

If, when you get back, you feel like you can't continue from that point? Just restart it from the beginning. If nothing else, take these few weeks to get your form good.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I get fluanxol injections ever three weeks. You should be able to go on vacation for a week without any episodes.
  • Started the Monday after returning from holiday (a Wednesday). Although whilst on holiday I went to the gym most days. I am now on week 4 and it is great.