self-confidence a transformation from the inside out

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
We all struggle with something. The biggest thing that i have struggled with probably all my life is self confidence..always worried what people thought about me because of my weight, always so shy..never in the front of the line, always in the back of the crowd to hide, never social, scared to talk to people, but with this journey i am on, it was a transformation that happened from the inside out. I post pictures all the time, its because i am proud of myself, i want to share that happiness with my friends and others. my confidence is through the roof right now and its not a bad thing, it something i never had before. i would never post pictures of my full body ever before, because frankly i was disgusted with myself. if i had picture on my facebook profile. it was always my face or hiding behind someone. I dont hide anymore, and I dont care what people think of me anymore, what matters is what my family thinks of me and what i think of myself! This journey has changed me in so many ways. it was hard work, i had to tear down walls and some walls still exist today, but now i face my fears, and i face those obstacles, because i am stronger. I am still the same me, but this journey has taught me to live life, to live my life with confidence and love and happiness and cherish each day to the fullest. Beachbody not only helped me lose 73lbs it has helped me step out of that comfort zone to make a difference to share with someone who is going through the same thing, and with that there is no better feeling to know that you had inspired someone to become healthy and happy!. what do you struggle with? feel free to add me:) <3

29947503_9196.jpg

Replies

• SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring post and you have done an Amazing job (: In my opinion, self confidence is the most important thing to have. It gives me the drive to eat better & work harder because I love myself & my body.
  • giantshadow
    Options
    Amazing. : )
  • laurenmanderson1
    laurenmanderson1 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good for you sweetheart! :heart:
    You look amazing!!!!!!
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You deserve all of your success and happiness :)
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I'd seen these 2 pictures without context, I would think they are 2 different people.
  • resilient86
    Options
    Love, love LOVE your story! Congrats! You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Also, I love that dress, haha :)
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thank you so much:)
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look great and its great to hear that you've bloomed on the inside as well.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    OMG you're so pretty! and from what I have read - you are beautiful on the inside too :smile:
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such a great transformation!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You should be hugely proud of yourself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!