Hello everyone

Hi I'm recently new to this app. Finding it really inspiring with all the fitness.
I'm a regular woman who is33 years old. I hve for the last two weeks started eating healthier and doing workouts in the evening. I can tell that I am losing weight and get stronger already but my scales don't always give me the best readings. I'm getting too obsessive with it and stop weighing everyday lol. This app helps a lot with watching what I eat as I think I may have high cholesterol (do be confirmed by blood tests soon)
Not sure about everyone else but I've always wanted to keep fit but it's like a switch went off in my head and it's all I can think about. Loving this me, healthier, stronger, happier, energised.
Well that's enough about me thanks for reading and more then welcome to say hi.

Replies

• netwatcher
    netwatcher Posts: 26 Member
    Hi so very glad to read your bio! We seem to be in a similar place. I am far from my goal but how i feel now is best expressed in your words happier healthier stronger! Thank You for being You
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Hi and welcome!
  • karen28984
    karen28984 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi ya glad I'm not the only one feeling like this lol.

I'm scanning and counting all my meals st the moment and it seems I'm eating healthier but not eating enough according to this but I'm eating properly. Just not enough calories. Grrrr can't wine lol.