Period cravings

Options
4t7hi6to73hb.png
This is how I solve my period cravings and also lost of water/ tea & magnesium. But I am interested in every new idea that can stop this cravings!

Replies

• CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    What is it? Is it a powder, or bars?
  • buffinlovin
    buffinlovin Posts: 100 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I literally came to the forums to vent about period cravings....ate about 3 servings of dinner and still felt ravenous! Lol!

What kind of protein bar is that? Is it tasty?
  • GoldenGirlLiv
    GoldenGirlLiv Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OMG glad to know its not just me.... i had to maintain today because the little red monster has made my stomach rumble ALL DAY
  • LLOYDiANA
    LLOYDiANA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hy CattOfTheGarage / this is a bar that comes in different flavors ( coconut, vanilla and many more)
  • LLOYDiANA
    Options
    buffingloving / is quite tasty,l love them because they have low sugar but still sweet, and low carbs but lots of protein 50%
  • LLOYDiANA
    Options
    OMG glad to know its not just me.... i had to maintain today because the little red monster has made my stomach rumble ALL DAY

• LLOYDiANA
    Options
    Famof72015/ just try to trick your body, is not easy, I am always looking 4 (salty & sweet) tricks
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I am the exact opposite during actual TOM I don't want to eat anything, but the week before I could eat a horse and a cow.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I crave chocolate so I always have some unsweetened cocoa powder for a quick shake sweetened with 1/2 a banana.
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Omg, thought it was just me!!! My husband is always like...must be that time of month! I had a partial but still get the hunger symptoms!!! Sweet tooth becomes uncontrollable at times but I'm getting better at times!
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    mrspett323 wrote: »
    Omg, thought it was just me!!! My husband is always like...must be that time of month! I had a partial but still get the hunger symptoms!!! Sweet tooth becomes uncontrollable at times but I'm getting better at times!

My husband says the same thing. All I want are sweets and I can't get enough! :D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    it's the worst, i oscillate between being in so much pain i want to puke and being hungry without end. chocolate specifically is needed
  • jnananamaste
    jnananamaste Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not alone. One thing I'm trying to think about so I feel better is that I'm sure I'm eating less this week, because I'm tracking, than if I wasn't tracking. Then that kind of makes me feel worse, because knowing I'd do worse than 1800-2000 cal per day when left to my own devices (goal 1450/day) is disheartening. Must be why I'm overweight lol. Sigh. It doesn't matter how good I feel going into this week each month (last week I was spot on)..I'm inevitably a hot mess once it hits.