Seeking friends trying to lose weight! 40 lbs down!

Options
Hi everyone! I have used the social platform years ago and remember it giving me so much motivation as I cheered on friends and vice versa. I'm in my 20s, have been battling weight since preteen years, and have recently lost 40 lbs due to stress which really pushed me to keep going the healthy way as I am terrified to gain it back. Looking to find people to add who have been through some hard stuff as well and are really trying to become positive and healthy!

Replies

• EllenGarcia1990
    EllenGarcia1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ellen. I am also looking for friends! So far I have lost 47 lbs and still going.
  • meldeeonline
    meldeeonline Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have 20lb to lose. Lets be friends!
  • Lizencx
    Lizencx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys !! I'm looking to lose some weight and gain muscle. This is like my millionth attempt. And hopefully it will be my last. Best of luck ladies. :)
  • nabila_rahman94
    nabila_rahman94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hellloooo! I'm Nabila from Houston and I'm 22 and I'm right there with ya girl! I've been trying to lose weight for years but I'm in the long haul this time and it'd be awesome to make a few good friends to stay motivated with cause it gets pretty hard at times. If you're still looking for some motivation buddies give me an add