Ever been offered unhealthy food by a toddler?

Options
Has a toddler ever offered you unhealthy food while you were trying to stay away from it or couldn't fit it into your cals for the day?

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Yes. I don't call it "unhealthy" food but maybe not something I had planned on fitting in the day. Sometimes I take and throw it away, sometimes I take a bite, sometimes I eat it all and log it.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Yes. I don't call it "unhealthy" food but maybe not something I had planned on fitting in the day. Sometimes I take and throw it away, sometimes I take a bite, sometimes I eat it all and log it.

:) So cute! How old?
  • bbell1985
    Options
    incisron wrote: »

:) So cute! How old?

I use to work in early childhood music, so the very little ones. Now I work with elementary school kids. I have had them bring me a mcdonalds hasbrown and cheap cookies from the bodega across the street. Someone brought me a banana once but I'm actually less likely to eat a banana over a cookie. Calorie dense for not much.
  • incisron
    Options
    <3
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    No. I do not have a restricted diet other than calories nor do I hang out with toddlers these days.
    I think dd offered me creations with combos like mayo, jelly and bread occasionally when she was young. Not a health risk but gross so I certainly wouldn't eat a lot.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Take it, be grateful and throw that *kitten* away. Any idea how dirty those hands are?

I should have. I am constantly sick. Sick right now even. The kids I teach aren't taken care of very well though. Some live in homeless shelters :(
  • incisron
    Options
    Take it, be grateful and throw that *kitten* away. Any idea how dirty those hands are?

I should have. I am constantly sick. Sick right now even. The kids I teach aren't taken care of very well though. Some live in homeless shelters :(

;(
  • incisron
    Options
    I eat baby cookies right out of my 1 year olds hands. She thinks it's hilarious. She loves feeding her mama. They are only 20 calories each.

Lol awwww :)
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options

My immediate thought was "unhealthy "="germ-y" in OP because... toddlers. But seriously, so sorry you are sick, bbell. And sorry for the kiddos, too. Learning is hard work under the best circumstances, e.g. with enough sleep. It's tough getting adequate sleep when you don't have a regular place to do it. :(( Maslow's hierarchy and all. Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • bbell1985
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »

My immediate thought was "unhealthy "="germ-y" in OP because... toddlers. But seriously, so sorry you are sick, bbell. And sorry for the kiddos, too. Learning is hard work under the best circumstances, e.g. with enough sleep. It's tough getting adequate sleep when you don't have a regular place to do it. :(( Maslow's hierarchy and all. Hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:

Aw thanks...it's been a rough year. Lots of tears, lots of behavior issues to deal with, and constantly sick. Hence the weight gain too...muah
  • incisron
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lil two year old cousin forcefully commands me to get up and eat breakfast, then proceeds to eat half of my breakfast.
  • incisron
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    My 1.5 year old son loves to shove goldfish in my face. He will throw a temper tantrum if I don't eat the goldfish.

I eat the goldfish.

<3
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...Lots of tears, lots of behavior issues to deal with, and constantly sick...

Is that you or the toddlers...? ;)
  • bbell1985
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

Lots of me.
  • incisron
    Options

Lots of me.
    :hug:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Lots of me.

<3