My Story: Obese to Free

Hey guys and gals!! My name is Brian and I'm new to this app. I'm looking for new friends that are into fitness and healthy lifestyle like I have been. I've always struggled with anxiety, depression and at one point obesity. At one point at 16 I was 260 pounds with not a care in the world for myself or my body. But then a wake up call happened and I decided to change that. You see December of last year I decided to join a gym and through out ups and downs I got results. I'm at 185 right now which is a weight I haven't been since seventh grade. I'm not where I wanna be just yet but I know I will be. I wanna hear more stories like mine, same or different, big milestones or small and maybe I can either get help on journey or even help people like the people that helped me!!

Replies

• I have been successful. You shall also be successful. My story ?, begins with some of the same demons that somehow
    are not to far, or, the very same items you have described. My journey started within myself and the proposed thought in my mind of the person I wished to be. So I became. Once I was there, It just seemed to stay. The healthy lifestyle the walking the mindfulness. And like you I knew I could be. I don't do to much of the friend thing or social networking but do make an appearance on this application when I'm not busy. You can friend me but you must decide on whom you choose, and how she shall be treated. Annie Williams