Hoping for friends - those that have 60lbs to lose:)

Options
2»

Replies

• sue_stubbs3
    sue_stubbs3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Danihoo8 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Just joined yesterday and hoping for motivational people that have 60 lbs or so to lose! Any tips to feel fuller with lower calorie intake, healthy recipes, anything really:):)

Im just starting again after being on meds that caused weight gain. Would love friends
  • anorman16
    anorman16 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for motivational people to add who are in the process. I restarted MFP recently. I'm down 12.8 lbs since January 4th. I had 70 total to lose then so now I have 57.2 to go! Good luck all!
  • Jordan029
    Jordan029 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me as a friend (that goes for everyone on this thread too!) I want to stop starting and stopping different diets, calorie counting is the only thing that has worked for me in the past. It's not always fun but all my pants are getting too tight so definitely time for me to lose weight.
  • isabel3698
    isabel3698 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you request someone to be added?
  • tartartic
    tartartic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on here that motivate me and that I can help as well. I'm down 20 lbs so far, with another 80 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • mmwerner
    mmwerner Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have about 45 pounds to lose. Add me!
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down almost 20 and have 80 pounds to go. We got this!
  • NerdyWord33
    NerdyWord33 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    60 to lose and trying to learn to manage my carb intake for medical reasons.
    All friends with sensible,safe, healthy calorie goals are welcomed to add me!
  • sueduby59
    sueduby59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting today. I have 80 pounds to lose. Looking forward to feeling better!
    Love to join this group!
  • NerdyWord33
    NerdyWord33 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    isabel3698 wrote: »
    How do you request someone to be added?

@isabel3698, you click their name and select add friend on their profile page.