Plateau

I will admit I have good days and not so good days with my diet. But rarely do I exceed my allowed calories. I can tell you I am eating less than I did all around. I have really stepped up myexercise and workout routines. I am exercising every single day (even if it is only making sure I take my dogs for a walk) and I get in my 10k+ steps. I lost around 13 lbs the first 5 weeks of really tracking, but I have now plateaued the last 3 weeks without any weight loss. Please don't say Muscle weighs more than fat, because I have not been at this long enough to really be building muscle mass (also, muscle burns more calories so.......). What are some things you have done to jump start a plateau without completely limiting yourself, because that just leads to failure for me.... I drink 72 - 80 oz of water a day minimum.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Stay on the plan. Continue logging food accurately and honestly, drinking water and sleeping. As long as you persist in staying in a calorie deficit the truth will eventually be revealed. It's not even time to worry about a plateau until you have a whole month with no loss.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    How are you measuring your intake?