I am having a hard time fulfilling my daily calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was about to ask the same question. Two weeks ago I had lost 10 of my 20 pound goal, so I changed my goal from 1 to 1/2 pound per week. My daily cals went from 1,750 to 2,000. At the same time I got back on the bicycle almost daily, now burning 1,000 cals more per day. The first week even stuffing myself I could not reach 3,000. Second dinner was a chore.

I am getting closer. I added an item or two or three to each meal. A double scoop Muscle Milk shake with lots of fruit makes an easy 600 calories, without feeling like I am cramming. Eat early and often.

• Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Going from living beyond the edge of my calorie limit, where I was totally comfortable, to what feels like unlimited pigging out, is a mindset I am still working on. I worried at first about having big meals, then slacking off on exercise for the day, and putting fat back on. I figured out that if I slack one day, I can bike farther the next, and it will all work out.
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I log my food in the morning on what I have planned throughout the day, minus dinner. I still have roughly 1300 calories to intake...what should I eat???

Look into liquid supplements, like Ensure Plus, they have high fat and sugar content but loaded with vitamins and protein too and I they taste pretty good. Each one is 350 calories. Also Peanut Butter is great, 1 tablespoon of Peanut butter is 95 calories! I eat 6 tablespoons a day! Food with high fat content has lots of calories!