Lunch Ideas

Options
I am having serious issues with lunch ideas as I can no longer eat the same things every day :(

Breakfast is easy for me. So is Dinner.

Lunch is a trip. I work through my lunch every day. I'm not able to heat up food at work (Microwave broke) and I'm tired of the same things.

I've done sandwiches, tuna, soups, eggs and salads.

Any other Ideas ?

Replies

• shawnakelsey
    shawnakelsey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I make trucky wraps!! They are to die for! I use low carb wheat tortillas. You can really use any kind of lunch meat you want I prefer the turkey naturals lunch meat. Any kind of cheese that you like I preferred the thin sliced white cheddar. Lettuce green pepper bread-and-butter pickles. Roll it up iusually dip it in a light honey mustard. Very very yummy. I will normally make me three and have them three times that week

I love making me chicken stirfry I replace the rice with very finally sliced cabbage. Very very good!!

Cheese and chicken quesadilla

Leftover cauliflower crust pizza

Sometimes if I'm looking for something light I will just cut up some fruit and veggies with some string cheese

Baked sweet potato I like black beans and cheese as my talking.

Cottage cheese with with fruit our vegetable whatever I prefer that day.

Turkey cheese sausage with a side of beans of some sort.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Your could put together a bento box type thing. Some crackers and cheese cubes it a wedge of the laughing cow spreadable stuff, some veggies and hummus, fruit and nuts, and an additional protein like hard boiled egg or some lunch meat.
  • mcraw75
    mcraw75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been making wraps with low carb tortillas and the Starkist Tuna Creations packs. Different flavor every day.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Leftovers are my go to.