100+ lbs to Lose, PCOS, Positive Vibes Welcome!

Options
Hello!

Looking for friends? Me too! Here's a little about me... I am 28 years old, I'm 5'6, starting weight was around 260, current weight is 238. I have PCOS which I am not letting it hold me back but thought I would put it out there for any other ladies who may have it as well. I was diagnosed 2 years ago but have had it all my life pretty much. We (my awesome supportive husband and I) have one teenage son who we legally adopted when he was 11, he is now 15. I do all my exercise at home, educating myself about strength training and trying to do that 2-3 times a week while I am currently aiming for 250-300 minutes of cardio a week- split up between 6 days and use the 7th day to rest! Trying to eat better.

This is not my first time here. I was here before and gave up :( But over 3 months ago something just clicked! I told myself- "NO MORE EXCUSES"! I aimed to quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for over 10 years and once I quit smoking to lose all this FAT! Well, I quit smoking over 2 months ago and I am on track the last couple weeks to losing weight again and toning my muscles... Who am I kidding... Creating muscles! I am a FF bra size and it never changes no matter my weight and I am naturally big boned (always thought it was a load of crap but its true, big boned people exist!) So my goal weight is 155, the higher end of healthy for me. I am extremely motivated, positive, and looking for you to be my friend!

Good luck to everyone!