What are you thankful for?

zachbonner_
zachbonner_ Posts: 3,562 Member
I'm thankful that it is 6:30pm and there is still light outside. Winter depression and no sunlight GTFO

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Being healthy enough today for, my disability to revolve around me for once instead; of me revolving around it! I ran errands, 3 times today; took 6 buses & walked 1/4 mile home during, my final outing! B)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    My good health and able body
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Very thankful for the opportunity to leave my old country almost 20 years ago
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Life
    Family
    Love :heart:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I'm thankful that I had the blessing to be a mom 3 times
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Thankful I found a doctor who listened to me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I'm thankful for my two dudes. The big one for staying right by my side and holding my hand through some seriously rough times, and the little one for showing me what pure, unconditional love is. :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    That I'm still alive
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited March 2017
    The things I thank God for every time I go to church:
    The clothes on my back.
    The food in my stomach.
    The roof over my head.
    My health.
    The people in my life.
    That I can afford the things I need and enough of the things I want to make me happy enough.
    That I woke up this morning.
    And everything else I'm neglecting to mention.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I'm thankful for the fact that I can walk. Thankful for my mother and my husband. Thankful to Mike and Larry my old bosses, and the homemade pomegranate from Jeannie every year. And one more person, Anne. My mothers friend who visits her every week. I'm also thankful that its nice weather outside for strolling my mom around the block. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I'm thankful for family and friends who actually really and truly care. I'm talking about friends here even...especially you....ya you know who you are
    I'm thankful I live where I do because even though it's cold sometimes it's awesome
    I'm thankful for the life and experiences my parents gave me.
    I'm thankful for dreams cause that's where I get to hang out with my dad now
    And I'm thankful for my couch...cause it's super comfy
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    I'm thankful to have the family members who are still with us. I got reminded of this yesterday. Got a message from my brother telling me his sister in law (who is 28) just got rejected for her last chance liver transplant due to drug abuse problems.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Homemade pomegranate JELLY from Jeannie K. :p
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I'm thankful for my blessed life. For a home that feels like paradise every time I go home. For children who are loving and kind and productive members of society. For grandchildren whose eyes light up and coming running for a hug every time I see them. For a man that loves me unconditionally. That I still have my mom. That I am healthy and able.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I'm thankful for moist snack cakes. Cookies. Brownies. Donuts.

And the fact that it's Friday!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I'm thankful for Google Image Search

is that because it helped you find something to do tonight....or someone????
    hahaha