Frozen Yogurt

Options
I love to go to Menchie's and get NSA Fat Free Frozen Yogurt, with crushed almonds and fresh fruit on top. I maybe fooling myself, but it's a minor-guilt treat. I don't feel like I had a 5 scoop Reeces PB Cup Sunday at Friendly's.

Does anyone have a reason why this treat maybe a bad idea?

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Do you know how many calories it has? Does it fit into your calorie goal? If it does, then it's not a problem at all.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I do, but I'm more concerned about what's in it.. it's sweet and has no sugar added. Never a good sign.
  • SuzySunshine99
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners.
  • TheRambler
    Options
    well... I'm not against sugar. It DID say "No aspartame "
  • SuzySunshine99
    Options
    If you're not worried about sugar, why not get the regular frozen yogurt? It probably tastes better.
  • TheRambler
    Options
    good question. it makes things too sweet. and a lot of times it's not necessary.
  • jon064
    jon064 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to yogurtland and get the no sugar added vanilla. 6 oz is approximately 190 calories. It has sugar in it but like stated above just the natural amount, nothing added. Fits in my diet very well but wouldn't make it a daily thing
  • SuzySunshine99
    Options
    Well, if you like it, and it works for your calorie goal, there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy it.
  • TheRambler
    Options
    I wonder how many calories my dairy queen hot fudge sundaes used to be... i would ask for pecans on mine... and then ask for extra... and then when they tried to hand that to me... i would say "more pecans please" ... LOL

you're nuts..... get it? ha
  • TheRambler
    Options
    ohh.. I want to answer like I normally would to that, but I'm too new here ;)
  • TheRambler
    Options
    I have NO idea how to do what you're saying
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Menchie's. They have the best flavors and the best toppings.

I used to stick to the no sugar added flavors but I'm trying to keep sugar alcohols down and, frankly, the no sugar added frozen yogurts have the consistency of ice milk.