How close are you to your goal?

Options

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    63lbs lost as of this morning. 15lbs or so to go until I switch to recomp. Intend to fully take an assessment of progress with that in a year. I'd like to start running again (exercise induced anxiety makes it tricky as my only option is to run outdoors and even early in the morning there are lots of people about as I live in a city). Improve endurance. I know I'll make speedy progress with that once I'm eating at maintenance and I'm super excited for that!

Hmm, what else.....Oh! I want to take silks classes, get lost flexibility back, maybe start ballet and tap classes after 10 (!) years out of the studio.

Save enough airmiles to fly Upper Class. Okay, that one isn't fitness or weight but it's a goal right?

Some of those are lofty but I'm cool with that. Everyone needs aspirations.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    20-30 lbs
    I don't feel like anything is stopping me but I need to up my activity level and logging accuracy a bit to make better progress.
  • nicolepburgess91
    nicolepburgess91 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 7 pounds closer to my goal than I was when I started! :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    About 3 pounds past my original and totally arbitrary weight goal.
  • cheryljanine
    cheryljanine Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    8 pounds. so hard when you get close to goal.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Everytime I reach a "goal", I decide I'm not happy and set a new one. The quest for the ideal physique is eternal.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Everytime I reach a "goal", I decide I'm not happy and set a new one. The quest for the ideal physique is eternal.

I know right... sigh!
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    9 pounds. Motivation is there, dedication is there, but not willing to be in a higher deficit to lose the weight faster. Slow and steady is fine with me!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I thought my goal was 14 lbs away, but the closer I get, I'm thinking I'll shoot for 25 or 30. Things have really gotten slower. It seems like it flew off 200 lbs ago...heck, even 100 lbs ago.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    About 10 pounds. I'd like to be 120. But I also want to be muscular, so I don't know how far I can go. Just trying to be healthy and happy.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I have about 13 lbs to go. Started last July and steadily lost 17 lbs up until Thanksgiving. Have basically maintained since then, but really got back to trying to lose again a few weeks ago. Have lost maybe 1.5 lbs. I guess the last stretch is just slowwww.

I'm working on some running goals during this process, and signed up to do a 1/2 marathon on April 2. After that I'd like to work on speed.

Once I'm at my goal weight, my biggest goal will be to maintain!! This is not my first time losing this weight, and this time I don't want to find it again!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance at my weight goal for over 5 years. I'm just working at fitness goals now. B)
  • catmomfat
    catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    15 till goal one. Probably another 5 after that. Then I'll stay there for a while and see how I feel about it. I'm thinking 135 sounds about right for me at 5"6'. ( which is 20 down).
  • catmomfat
    catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My mom and I are built very similar in height and build and she looks slender/thin at 135 and way too skinny at 125.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I keep moving my target goal. Initially it was 30lbs by June. I've lost 10lbs so 20lbs to lose by June. But now I want to lose 40lbs by September. So 30lbs remaining to loose by September. I want to start my intensive weight training when I'm in the 120's range before the Holiday season.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to lose a further 20lbs (I've already lost 40lbs). I also have a goal of increasing my running speed.. I currently run at 3.5mph which is about a 17 minute mile, and I'd like to eventually be able to run a 12 minute mile.