You Know That Life's Ridiculous When

Options
DeficitDuchess
DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
it's snowing but it isn't sticking to the ground however, you must still call around to; ensure that businesses'll be open because all it takes here's 1 flurry to, institute a state of emergency since; people don't know how to navigate it!

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    If your a millionaire, and shop for everything at Walmart. :D
  • Savage__AF
    Savage__AF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    People act a fool around here when it snows, too. It's been probably an average of 70degrees for the past month, but snow is supposed to hit us tonight
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »

I've actually, seen a new Lamborghini parked; at Walmart! :|
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    when people wear pajamas and flip flops wherever they go - c'mon, get dressed people!!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Savage__AF wrote: »
    People act a fool around here when it snows, too. It's been probably an average of 70degrees for the past month, but snow is supposed to hit us tonight

I am in, New Jersey & we've had the, same temperatures typically; within the 60's though!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    when people wear pajamas and flip flops wherever they go - c'mon, get dressed people!!

Well if, they slept nude then; they did get dressed lol! :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    You purchase all, of the ingredients that's necessary to; batch cook but you, didn't buy; enough of them!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options

Well if, they slept nude then; they did get dressed lol! :D

oh, right - good point~
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    A cat urinates on your car, specially when you got the car washed recently
  • Savage__AF
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    when your bank starts charging you money for not having any money

Yeah! They just make it even worse with those BS overdraft fees! That's suppose to be free money!
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    You know that life's ridiculous when ..................... You pick up the newspaper, or look at Twitter, and see how poorly people treat others who look, think or act differently than they do.

Quite sad when you think about it.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options

I've actually, seen a new Lamborghini parked; at Walmart! :|

I have joked with family members at the number of top-end Mercedes that we regularly see parked in the Goodwill parking lot by me.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Or when I receive a Brokerage Statement every month, for my Uncle who died ten years ago account that has (literally) 2 cents in it. (They distributed the account, and then paid interest of 2 cents.) I have written them several times to close the account and they tell me that they can't without authorization. And I am no longer authorized since the account was fully distributed, which I am fine with I just wish that they would stop sending me notices.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options

You don't get to be a millionaire by blowing all your money on fancy housewares and toilet paper.

Agreed very much so. ;)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    You buy the, wrong tomatoes & then have to purchase the correct 1's plus, ingredients to go with; the mistaken 1's sigh!
  • Savage__AF
    Options
    When you're sitting on your coach and don't know if your dog just farted, or if it's just you.