800 Pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You need medical attention and you need it now. Call your doctor and start a discussion right away. If they can't help, ask them to give you references to someone who can and don't stop dialing the phone until you find someone to help you. it sounds to me like you not only need the guidance of a general practitioner but also a nutritionist/dietician that can help teach you what healthy eating means and maybe a physical therapist who can help you to start moving your body.

Also, it sounds like your mother needs some intervention as well. She's obviously blind to your eating issues and is enabling your behavior. As long as you are under her care, you will not succeed unless you are both on the same path.

Exactly this. Read this over and over until it becomes you inner dialogue. It won't be easy, but this is the only way you will succeed

If this is for real, then this, for sure. I don't know what's going on with you changing your diary, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I posted in your other thread, too.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    who anyone who should and shouldn't be allowed here?
  • TheExquisiteAuren
    Options
    If you want to add me, feel free! I try my hardest to be as supportive as possible for all my friends on here. I believe in you! :)
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Still call troll. You changed up your diary from drinking a whole container of Aunt Jemima and a whole thing of Bisquick. You also had Dominos for lunch and A small chinese restaurant for dinner before noon.

TROLL.

Fake fake troll.

Now the Bisquick is removed...
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Still call troll. You changed up your diary from drinking a whole container of Aunt Jemima and a whole thing of Bisquick. You also had Dominos for lunch and A small chinese restaurant for dinner before.

I read the post he made this morning and listed in his diary was Domino's Pizza and now it's not.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Our hospital had a wheelchair just like you are asking about - we called it the limo. Went with the special bariatric room - bed, comfy sitting chair, bedside commode, wheelchair, shower etc. all for the larger people. We called the wheelchair the limo. I could lay sideways across it. As long as there is demand, there will be a wheelchair for this size.
    http://www.1800wheelchair.com/asp/view-product.asp?product_id=2232

We have more demand for the bariatric room than you would expect - and many of them mobile much more than you would expect. The biggest mobile patient I've seen was around 600+pounds.

I stand corrected.

I still think he is trolling. Did you see his post about his creative writing? The one where he 'creatively' writes about opening a packet of sweets (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1052693-feedback-pt-2)

Yeah, I saw that. That's an unhealthy foodgasm relationship for sure.

I have no way to know if he's real or not. I can't control what others do, I can only control what I do. So I'm giving support until I know otherwise. I'd rather be duped willingly than turn him away wrongly. If it turns out bad, I don't think the people trying to support him look bad near as much as he will. Afterall, it's not like it's messing with my money, career, or my health - those things I'd be more wary about!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Whether his story is accurate or created, I think the OP should still seek some medical attention. As a social worker who works in the field with the elderly and disabled, we have an increasing morbidly obese population in need of services due to their inability to care for themselves. Without mental health treatment and finding the root cause of your addiction to food (if it truly is an addiction) losing the weight and maintaining it would be nearly impossible. And if the OP is indeed just "trolling" you still need to seek treatment. Having the need and desire to seek all of this attention is not healthy. Good luck which ever scenario it is!

Oh and if you are truly 800 pounds and need information about bariatric medical supplies or the number to your local Mental Health/ Community Services Board/ Social Services, you are welcome to private message me and I will give you information to your local services. I am in Virginia but have access to a wealth of information.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Still call troll. You changed up your diary from drinking a whole container of Aunt Jemima and a whole thing of Bisquick. You also had Dominos for lunch and A small chinese restaurant for dinner before.

I read the post he made this morning and listed in his diary was Domino's Pizza and now it's not.

His food diary for Monday is completely different than what is was originally. The syrup and box of pancake mix are no longer there and he managed to eat EXACLY 10,000 calories over his goal. I really think he is a troll.
  • ChrisMayhew87
    ChrisMayhew87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How do you even know you're 800lbs? Surely a home scale wouldn't support that weight and if you haven't been to a doctor how have you been weighed if not professional??
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Snacks:
    Homemade - Marijuana Cookie, 2 Cookie

:laugh: Gotta look those up! Nice troll man
  • Gearjammer71
    Gearjammer71 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How do you even know you're 800lbs? Surely a home scale wouldn't support that weight and if you haven't been to a doctor how have you been weighed if not professional??

My guess is that he calculated it using a formula to decipher the load from the amperage to his trolling motor. :laugh: