new and LOVIN this site!

Options
My name is Stacey and Im a mother of two small kiddos. I'm on a mission to be healthy ....i need the energy these days for sure:) I love reading the tips and ideas everyone is sharing:) My husband is now using this site too which i LOVE. I look forward to chatting with you all....to share ideas and motivate each other!

Replies

• baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Stacey! :flowerforyou:
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Healthy and energetic is what it's all about! Gotta keep you healthy for those kiddos.
  • Ms172u
    Ms172u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stacey
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Stacey!!! I've been here since the end of April I love this site it has opened my eyes so much. I now look at food and think about how many calories it has I find myself looking for sweets and I will think about,look at the calories and now if it has what I think is too many calories I put it back. So MFP has really changed my thinking. Hope to be able to share ideas and chat with u.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp :) xxxx
  • LaArtistaLoca
    Options
    My mom recommended this site a couple times and I finally decided to give it a try...I only wish I got on here sooner. It seems like a really positive, inspirational site. I'm loving it so far!:heart: