It's free agency time for the NFL! Who's your favorite team?!

2»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    RayReed15 wrote: »
    Free agency has just started, and it's been crazy to say the least...

Born and raised a Cleveland Browns fan, so I know how they are the butt of every joke, but that's okay with me. I love my Brownies.... Literally, that's why I joined MFP, ha. Feel free to add me as a friend, I love having all the motivation!

I am pretty pumped they got rid of RG Knee, I always thought he was terrible... The only thing he can play in is a Subway commercial. The Brock Osweiler trade has me thinking... And they might make the run for Jimmy G. - - I just can't wait!

Who's your team and what have you guys enjoyed so far?!

I am a Browns fan also. I like what they have done so far. They are gonna dump Brock. Hope they get Jimmy G. Draft Myles Garret with the first pick, we will be significantly better! pretty excited for the draft and the season to start already...

The Browns have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

... until 2020
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,909 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Big Blue picks up Brandon Marshall.

This could be an amazing addition... or a locker room distraction
    I'm thinking the best trio of receivers in the league next year. FFL will be fun this year.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    @fidycixer thank you. That was very tough on us...my heart sank. Carr's entire family was there at the game to witness it. it happened the day before Christmas. Then our backup QB was injured and we had to use the backup to the backup. Well, you know as a Raiders fan what's coming right?!?!? Next season is our season lol. :D I do hope Carr recovers soon. He's an amazing QB and great guy. I watched both him and his older brother David play for Fresno State as well.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,909 Member
    49ers!!!! But it's gonna be at least 2 years to see if they will be relevant again. At least KAP isn't starting.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Motorsheen wrote: »
    RayReed15 wrote: »

Born and raised a Cleveland Browns fan, so I know how they are the butt of every joke, but that's okay with me. I love my Brownies.... Literally, that's why I joined MFP, ha. Feel free to add me as a friend, I love having all the motivation!

I am pretty pumped they got rid of RG Knee, I always thought he was terrible... The only thing he can play in is a Subway commercial. The Brock Osweiler trade has me thinking... And they might make the run for Jimmy G. - - I just can't wait!

I am a Browns fan also. I like what they have done so far. They are gonna dump Brock. Hope they get Jimmy G. Draft Myles Garret with the first pick, we will be significantly better! pretty excited for the draft and the season to start already...

The Browns have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

... until 2020

that's hilarious.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

Been a Browns fan from long before you were born. You learn to endure.

I am happy with free agency (a little disappointed they couldn't resign Pryor). I hope they don't trade for Jimmy G (not worth what the Pats want). Personally I would keep Brock on the roster (no harm, no foul), draft Truisbsky (however you spell it) if he is available at 12, if not draft Mahomes at 33. Go into training camp with 4 QBs and see what plays out. In the meantime if you get an offer for Brock take it (No sense in cutting him). Based on the analytics from last season, I am anxious to see what Kessler can do behind a decent line.

• Riffraft1960
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    My family is a bunch of Browns fans. My husband is a Packers fan. I live in Cincinnati broadcast area so I hear all about the Bengals. And there are a ton of Colts fans around here, because I'm only like 90 mins south of Indy. I only know 1 other Redskins fan, locally. We commiserate on Sundays.

I lived in Cincinnati for 22 years, it was not easy being a Browns' fan. The terrible thing is a couple of my sons have turned into Bungles fan and couple are Colts fans and one is even a Ravens' fan, one could care less and only one is really a Browns fan. I failed as a father and I blame living in Cincinnati for part of that failure.
  • graciek813
    graciek813 Posts: 56 Member
    I've been a New Orleans Saints fan since they started in 1967. Good or bad, they will always be my team. Married a Philadelphia Eagles fan. Sundays at our house are interesting . . . and loud.
  • Motorsheen
    My family is a bunch of Browns fans. My husband is a Packers fan. I live in Cincinnati broadcast area so I hear all about the Bengals. And there are a ton of Colts fans around here, because I'm only like 90 mins south of Indy. I only know 1 other Redskins fan, locally. We commiserate on Sundays.

I lived in Cincinnati for 22 years, it was not easy being a Browns' fan. The terrible thing is a couple of my sons have turned into Bungles fan and couple are Colts fans and one is even a Ravens' fan, one could care less and only one is really a Browns fan. I failed as a father and I blame living in Cincinnati for part of that failure.

At least you had Skyline and Graeters.

* shrug
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member

* shrug

Skyline is gross... but I don't like Cincinnati chili.
  • Motorsheen

* shrug

Unpossible.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member

* shrug

Unpossible.

Very possible. I'm an East Coast native that got stuck here.
  • Riffraft1960

* shrug

I do miss Gold Star (prefer it over Skyline), I miss White Castles, graeters, mm ok. This time of year I miss getting schnecken at Buskens