Trim the tum

Hello everyone!! Really motivated to get all summer body ready for my trip to Mexico in summer, wanna feel and look my best! Don't really have much workout experience but I do go to the gym. Was wondering if anyone has any work out / general diet tips to slim down (especially in the tummy area).
Alice x

Replies

• metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    You can't target fat loss. Reduce your calories and stay hydrated. Do cardio if you over eat.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Table pushaways and fork putdowns are amazing for "trimming the tum".
  • Seorabol
    Seorabol Posts: 3 Member
    Sad news is that when you lose fat, you lose it all over your body, can't just lose from one area. I know I would like to have my thighs like they are and a tiny stomach but what can you do? I'm assuming you already know generally that weight loss is all about burning more calories than you take in. If you follow that you will definitely lose weight.
    Specific tips I have for losing though:
    -Drink green tea a lot! It's filling and delicious, energizing, and has fat-burning effects.
    -Don't eat until you're stuffed, only eat until the hunger goes away. It helps to stick to only 1 serving size and just eat that instead of guessing or trying to stop eating with the food still in front of you. It's a lot easier to stop eating after just 1 bowl of a snack instead of stopping with the whole bag in your hands.
    -You might not see results until you look back a few months from now. Don't let lack of progress demotivate you. Weight loss happens slowly, focus on the process.
    -Don't lose sight of your goals!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    What @usmcmp said, that article should cover really anyone who wants to get a nice *insert bodypart here*.