6 weeks and 25 lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I'm starting to feel really confident that this is really a forever lifestyle change! I'm setting some money aside for a tummy tuck and boob job too if I can make it to my goal weight!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    edited March 2017
    Options
    dmlaird12 wrote: »
    Amazing!!! Way to go! Just a bit under two weeks ago, I probably averaged 1,500 steps per day. My first day on the treadmill, I walked for fifteen excruciating minutes. Today, I can go a full hour without pain!!! It feels so good! I've also upped my step average to 5,700+! I can totally relate to your shock and amazement in our bodies' abilities to heal and change! Anyway, such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story and keep up the good work

Congratulations!!! I know that feeling and it is amazing! This morning I ran 1.5 miles in 19 minutes!!! I remember when 23 minutes for just one and that made me feel like a million bucks. I can't wait to see what the future holds and I wish you luck as well!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You are beautiful and very brave...you GO girl!

Thank you! I hope you mean brave for being willing to change and grow and not share body pics
  • reneedaniels13
    reneedaniels13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What I love about the pic is that you can SEE the change in your confidence! Of course your weight loss is also obvious!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!