I've eaten 1200 cals by lunch time! How do I not do that?

Options
2»

Replies

• metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Drink water. Easiest most effective method of calorie reduction in the world. Water. Not juice, fizzy drinks, alcohol, or any other calorie beverage. Water. No zero calorie carbonated or canned or pizzazzed up drinks.
    I agreed with everything you said except this. If you're doing CICO then the zero calorie drinks are fine (I lost 7+ lbs last month and I drink these sometimes for the B12/various vitamins.) It's unrealistic to eliminate juice, sodas, alcohol, energy drinks, flavored water (a bottled/canned "zero calorie drink") when you're just starting out.

1.) Pre-log.
    2.) Premake your meals for the week each Sunday (this helped me tremendously.)
    3.) Learn portion control (invest in measuring spoons/cups and always read serving sizes.)
    4.) Weighing your food may help.
    5.) Don't beat yourself up if you exceed your deficit; that's just life. It happens. You can easily do cardio for an hour or two that day or the next or something to catch back up.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,119 Member
    Options
    Prelog.

Plus I start light and build up through the day. No breakfast, light lunch, and then eat more in the evening. :)
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, sincerely <3