Honest appraisal, please

Options
As the title states :)
Could you look at my workouts and give me an honest appraisal? Too much / not enough?
Everything is accurate except the "brisk walking" bit. That is actually 5 miles on the treadmill at 4 mph and 10% incline; I do have to hold onto the TM for balance as I have some inner ear issues.
I've never had a trainer. I just have been bumping up my goals and adding exercises here and there when I felt I needed to (usually every 1-2 months).
Thank you!

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    That really depends on what your goal is?

My exercise fits my goal to stay fit and healthy and keep bone density as I age. It would suck if my goal was to enter body building comps :D
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    @RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    I actually never had an end goal in mind. I suppose the best answer is general fitness and strength. Also, it would be really nice to have good balance- but I think that's a pipe dream sadly.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    @RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    I actually never had an end goal in mind. I suppose the best answer is general fitness and strength. Also, it would be really nice to have good balance- but I think that's a pipe dream sadly.

If balance is a goal then I'd add in some yoga. Yin is a good type for balance. I use Hatha as it is good for stress and I have a stressy job.

strength wise have you read in to strong curves? Or there is also one called new rules for women.