Stubborn belly fat, help!

Options
Ugh, so my stomach has always been my problem area
I feel like I am losing weight everywhere other than my stomach (which is probably not entirely true, but it seems to at least be the slowest)
Any tips on improving this?
I know you can't "choose" which areas to lose fat at, but I'm hoping there is something that will help at least a little?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Just be patient. When people say that it can be the last to go, they are being literal. It can come down to the final few pounds.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
  • Abraxsis
    Abraxsis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just keep it up, that last little bit eventually goes away unless there is excess skin. Eventually, that will shrink up too unless you are extremely overweight.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    For me, it is the very last to go, and even then i have given up of ever getting a perfectly flat stomach ever again. In my 20's and 30's yes, but now in my mid 40's i have to make do with a little pot belly. I have to get down to a low weight to get rid of my belly completely, and i end up looking like an emaciated drug addict on the upper part of my body (as my family so sweetly phrased it :tongue: ).
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    For me, it's the love handles, those pads of fat right over the kidneys. First go on, last to go off. It's been that way ever since I was in college, and that hasn't changed in over 30 years. Not a thing I can do about it either.