New--- not new !

Options
Hi all! Today's my first day back to my fitness pal, after a long break…
For the last two months I have been on weight watchers with some success. I have lost almost 11 pounds. While I haven't really felt deprived, it's been a hard staying with in my point range. Some weeks I wouldnt lose any weight, and in other weeks I might lose a pound or even just a few ounces.. All the while, I did body pump 3 to 4 days a week, in addition to walking at least 10,000 steps a day.

I'm the kind of person, that when I get into something, I'm all in! I read everything I can about health, I listen to podcasts, Watch YouTube videos, and get on the community boards to read about other peoples struggles and also their successes. What I began realizing , is that I may not be eating enough. Weird concept right?

I decided to start tracking into MyFitnessPal just to get a comparison of what I was actually eating per day. Based on my age, gender, current weight, and activity level. What I found is that I should be able to eat way way more than the allotted points I was given from weight watchers.
My official weigh in day is not until Wednesday, so I haven't had a weigh in as of yet, and I've struggled getting to my calorie goal of 1889- which by the way I manually entered based on my TDEE.

My WW daily point target is 30 per day- with an additional 42 points per week.
On Saturday I used 50 points... 20 over my allotted number, however that only equated to 1645 calories- still short of my 1889 goal.

Starting weight- 213.8
Current weight - 204.8
Goal weight- 165

Replies

• IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a plan and you know how to make it work. Don't lose your drive its all about consistency over long periods. You have your goals and dreams make them happen.
  • darbydxo
    darbydxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know what it's like to get off track and get back on again. It sounds like you are going to do great! Good luck!
  • ccb1030
    ccb1030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've never done weight watchers, but I've restarted MFP a few times. We have similar stats and goal. Feel free to add me!