[Catchy subject title goes here]

Options
Synbeth
Synbeth Posts: 8 Member
Hey all!

I've been a long-time lurker of the site and joined many months ago when I first dabbled with the idea of further improving my health. My mindset has finally taken a turn for the best and I'm mentally and physically present now--and ready for action!

I'm a current senior in college looking to achieve the most of my diet and fitness. I'd like to maximize my health and feel generally incredible. Ultimately, I'd like to successfully complete a Tough Mudder challenge and maintain a target body fat percentage of ~16%.

I am a 6'1" female and currently weigh around 150-155 lbs (no scale available). I certainly don't have as far to go as others in terms of fat loss, but I consider fitness a life-long journey. And I'm just getting started. Currently I stand at around 20-21% body fat (estimate) and hope this site and this community will help keep me motivated to reach my current goals!

Always looking for fitness friends and accountabilibuddies. :flowerforyou:

- Beth

Replies

• joypoulsen
    Options
    Hello all, :love:
    I'm a 52 year old mom, wife, christian and love all things fitness so much I started my own wellness coaching biz and support groups online to help other women believe in themselves!
    Joy
    http://facebook.com/joypoulsen