Replies

• peabo2
    peabo2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Halo top!!! Ima go have some now.thx
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I think Dreyers Slow Churned half the fat mint chocolate chip is good. 110 calories half cup
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I found Halo Top in my town today! The only store that stocks it only has chocolate, vanilla, and lemon cake. I bought the chocolate (and it's really good!), but I was really hoping they would have the mint flavor :(
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I bought this one after reading so many reviews . After trying it , i had to return it . This IC tastes horrible
    upogzxgma165.png
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    rdmitch wrote: »
    Didn't care for the halo top, tasted very chemically. Won't rush out and buy it again.
    But, 1/2 cup s'mores and 1 tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup made it pretty nice of a little 100 calorie snack.

This sounds tasty and I agree about how halo top tasted. I don't get how people say it's low sugar when I had some it just tasted like a ton of sugar and it took me about 30 minutes to get the sugary taste out of my mouth.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Schila64 wrote: »
    I bought this one after reading so many reviews . After trying it , i had to return it . This IC tastes horrible

I friggin' hate that brand... "Icy", definitely not creamy. xD

Halo Top - give it 5min on a counter, bam. Regular consistency of ice cream. Hell, some of the newer ones, I just dig right in. No need to wait on it... Not that I ever do anyway. xD MUCH better than AZ.