Why moobs looks worse when weight starts losing?

Options
Why moobs starts to get worse when you lose some weight. And especially if you do push ups and follow the moobs reduction tips. But when you are chubby it looks proportional to your body.
Is there any successful stories where moobs have gone naturally without surgeries for older guys 23+.

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gravity. And loose skin maybe. when i started losing elsewhere i kept the weight in my shoulders and it made them look WAY bigger so possibly just havent started losing there yet just keep it up.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Because much like when a women loses it there, you have stretched out the skin, and that doesn't go back right away if ever.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Because man boobies melt faster than pectorals can build, even if lifting progressively. It all takes time and patience grasshoppah, and sometimes the skin doesn't ever fully retract. This is down to genetics, unfortunately.
  • Caloriescountingishard1414
    Caloriescountingishard1414 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Gravity. And loose skin maybe. when i started losing elsewhere i kept the weight in my shoulders and it made them look WAY bigger so possibly just havent started losing there yet just keep it up.

Don't have lose skin. I am only 10 kg overweight and I lost maximum 5 kg so no way I gets lose skin. My skin is actually quiet tight. Moobs are always soft but the skin is tight.
    Did you lost your moobs completely.
    Options
    bagge72 wrote: »
    Because much like when a women loses it there, you have stretched out the skin, and that doesn't go back right away if ever.

My skins are tight. I am only slightly overweight. Have a big stomach and a proportional moobs. Legs and rest of my body looks fine. But when I lose few kgs my stomach decrease and moobs not only stay the same, it gets bigger.
    Options
    Because man boobies melt faster than pectorals can build, even if lifting progressively. It all takes time and patience grasshoppah, and sometimes the skin doesn't ever fully retract. This is down to genetics, unfortunately.

So better stay a bit overweight and enjoy life with tasty food than hoping to get a justin bieber body.
  • JaydedMiss
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sounds like your bigger than you think, And your body holds its fat in the stomach and chest. Why you assume theyll be gone if you still have a big belly is beyond me, Just keep losing weight. Sounds like youll need a low body fat % to achieve no moobs, Since thats where your body holds its fat theyll be the last to go
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options

So better stay a bit overweight and enjoy life with tasty food than hoping to get a justin bieber body.

:|
    Options
    Sounds like your bigger than you think, And your body holds its fat in the stomach and chest. Why you assume theyll be gone if you still have a big belly is beyond me, Just keep losing weight. Sounds like youll need a low body fat % to achieve no moobs, Since thats where your body holds its fat theyll be the last to go
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9sODJv8CXQ
    Low body fat but moobs. I don't want to be depressed like him. Look at him and you will get sad too.
    So does any one lost there moobs without surgery.
    Options

Nope. Better to lift weights and slowly fill in that skin with skeletal muscle tissue while losing the fat.

Also, Bieber? Really?

Did anyone you know ever lost the moobs naturally. And I don't like to be over ripped. Bieber and Neymar level is nice to me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,509 Member
    Options

Don't have lose skin. I am only 10 kg overweight and I lost maximum 5 kg so no way I gets lose skin. My skin is actually quiet tight. Moobs are always soft but the skin is tight.
    If you have moobs, you're more than 10kg overweight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Options

Nope. Better to lift weights and slowly fill in that skin with skeletal muscle tissue while losing the fat.

Also, Bieber? Really?

Did anyone you know ever lost the moobs naturally. And I don't like to be over ripped. Bieber and Neymar level is nice to me.

Yeap, me.
    2013:
    dnqvuxn6i3ff.jpg
    This morning:
    rppsz1k2rzsz.jpg

Bro those aren't moobs. Not even close.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Also, Bieber? Really?

Yeap, me.
    2013:
    dnqvuxn6i3ff.jpg
    This morning:
    rppsz1k2rzsz.jpg

Bro those aren't moobs. Not even close.

That was after I lost 34 pounds, and was at 231. I refused to let my wife at the time take pics when I was 265. They were muuuuch worse.
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

5'6" 80 kg. 70 kg = bmi normal. So 10kg overweight and I have massive legs too. Huge legs and big stomach and saggy moobs with puffy nipples. I am OK with my legs though. I want to get reduced of my belly and moobs but don't want 6 pack and ripped chest. Flat stomach and flat chest is what I want.
  • JaydedMiss
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So either your much larger than you say, Or your view is very skewed. Either way you have self image issues and its worrying. 10kg is not alot to be overweight and you claim to have huge stomach boobs and legs. I think you need to learn to like yourself weight loss wont help from the looks of it.

Also, Bieber? Really?

Yeap, me.
    2013:
    dnqvuxn6i3ff.jpg
    This morning:
    rppsz1k2rzsz.jpg

Also you look so wonderful im in awe everytime i see pics of your progress. Go you.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

5'6" 80 kg. 70 kg = bmi normal. So 10kg overweight and I have massive legs too. Huge legs and big stomach and saggy moobs with puffy nipples. I am OK with my legs though. I want to get reduced of my belly and moobs but don't want 6 pack and ripped chest. Flat stomach and flat chest is what I want.

You will end up needing to lose more than 10kg though. In other words, getting to the top of your healthy range isn't going to be enough to get rid of your problem areas. If you have not done any kind of resistance training to retain or build muscle, you likely will need to end up in the middle or lower half of your healthy range in order to get a flat stomach or chest. You'll be pretty soft looking. Which is fine if that is your goal. We all have different goals, of course.
    Options
    So either your much larger than you say, Or your view is very skewed. Either way you have self image issues and its worrying. 10kg is not alot to be overweight and you claim to have huge stomach boobs and legs. I think you need to learn to like yourself weight loss wont help from the looks of it.

Also, Bieber? Really?

Yeap, me.
    2013:
    dnqvuxn6i3ff.jpg
    This morning:
    rppsz1k2rzsz.jpg

Also you look so wonderful im in awe everytime i see pics of your progress. Go you.

I like my J Lo legs. My stomach is in fact big and I am even fine with that. Puffy nipples and pointy chest I don't like. Does the chest get flat and the nipples get normal when weight is lost.
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

You will end up needing to lose more than 10kg though. In other words, getting to the top of your healthy range isn't going to be enough to get rid of your problem areas. If you have not done any kind of resistance training to retain or build muscle, you likely will need to end up in the middle or lower half of your healthy range in order to get a flat stomach or chest. You'll be pretty soft looking. Which is fine if that is your goal. We all have different goals, of course.

If I lose too much than I will get lose skin. I prefer tight smooth skin.