Options
    Im uk !! warrington
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you wish
  • mia1984xxx
    Options
    Hey there! I am 29yr old female from yorkshire, feel free to add me all!, have just started again with my weightloss journey, have tried many times and failed but really am going to do it this time!, if anyone would like to become friends/swap tips and advice keep each other motivated feel free to get in touch! :happy:
  • MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi from Bristol! Have added you :-)
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    London calling! Just joined a week ago, really want to get fitter, stronger and healthier, so feel free to add me :-)
  • Crazeemaz
    Crazeemaz Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, I am in Rugby and need help with motivation every now and again. So please add me and help me keep on track :) and I will return the favour.

I am doing the 5:2 diet and have lost 13lb so far.

Maz
  • mia1984xxx
    Options
    Hi MrBecky, thanks for the add :) much appreciated
  • LilSquishyMoo
    Options
    Hi! feel free to add me too guys... I live in Yorkshire and feel a bit lonely on here too :)
  • BSdevon
    BSdevon Posts: 77
    Options
    I want to Add everyone on here. :)
  • rick_haworth1982
    Options
    Hi I am From UK (Lancashire) add me if you like am looking to loose at least 2 stone.
  • samgolod
    samgolod Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too...lost three stone and I'm now in maintenance and trying to be as active as possible....feel free to add me!
  • jezwins1
    jezwins1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi all been on mfp since march and this iis the first time I have been online would love to make new friends
  • tribalgoat
    tribalgoat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from Barrow in the North West, trying desperately to hide my expanding waistline behind a beard and self mockery. This summer is the one where the diet and weight loss actually clicks for me!
    Feel free to add me :)

Run a real life weight loss blog with my friend too, 2FatMenblog.wordpress.com (not been updated for ages though)
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Essex guy here, happy to be added to give and take motivation. Feel free to add me. :)
  • DDfitness89
    Options
    23 Southwest UK, Got a long way to go but always happy to give motivation/compliment anyone. Feel free to add and everyone stay strong!
  • gj1802
    gj1802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    East coast of Scotland. Feel free to add me. Started 3 weeks ago with approx 35lbs to lose. 11lbs lost so far.
  • kirstyloulou1991
    Options
    Heyy im 21 looking to lose about 10 pounds. Im an avid runner anyways and very health conscious. Just looking for that final extra push :D
    Hope you guys are all doing well
    x
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bumping this, any other people from Devon on here?.
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm jan from Burnley in Lancashire. If anyone wants support and motivation, please feel free to add me. Good luck on your journeys!! ????
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hey, Glasgow here, feel free to add me!