Just venting - relationship

Options
2»

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    neoke33 wrote: »
    The guy I was dating before I met my wonderful husband told me, "you are perfect except for your double chin". He actually thought that was a compliment!! I told him "a few more inches would make him a man", and "goodbye". That set me on a journey to prove that not all good looking men were shallow. However in my experience there is a 10/90 split on good looking men with a heart and good looking men with just a hard. I'll let you guess which category is the 90%. I don't think women will have to think very HARD to know a great man is difficult to find.

There are a lot of very beautiful people with ugly souls out there. And a lot of very beautiful souls who get dismissed because their shells aren't as shiny as the ones with the ugly souls.
  • readytobeatfat54
    readytobeatfat54 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    neoke33 wrote: »
    The guy I was dating before I met my wonderful husband told me, "you are perfect except for your double chin". He actually thought that was a compliment!! I told him "a few more inches would make him a man", and "goodbye". That set me on a journey to prove that not all good looking men were shallow. However in my experience there is a 10/90 split on good looking men with a heart and good looking men with just a hard. I'll let you guess which category is the 90%. I don't think women will have to think very HARD to know a great man is difficult to find.

That is a terrible experience. I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm glad you moved on. You deserve so much better!
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The guy is a Certified Unix Network Technician. Don't worry about his opinion as it doesn't matter.