Withings Pulse O2 or Go tracker - any experience?

Can only use clip on-type trackers, so trying to find most fun one to use. Currently using a Fitbit Zip, which works fine but I can't see the numbers on the Zip itself, and don't want to sync with my phone more than once or twice a day. Tried (and would have loved) the FB One but it was inconsistent in counting steps -- would count, then not, then maybe a few steps here and there. FB support did all they could but in the end recommended returning the One for refund.

So Withings would be my next choice to try -- love the simplicity of the Go and easy-to-read always-on screen, though would prefer rechargeable, which led me to the Pulse O2. No use for the pulse ox feature nor heart-rate spot check, but numbers appear easy to read and no battery. Wonder, though, if the button is hard to push while in the clip-on case -- some arthritis makes push-buttons occasionally troublesome, depending on pressure needed to depress.

Would very much appreciate any comments from folks who might have tried either of these two Withings products, or any other suggestions you might have on clip-on devices that are bluetooth enabled.

Thanks!