Do you use any other weight/health monitoring sites?

Options
I was just wondering if anyone uses more than just MFP for monitoring their health/weight, etc. I was wanting to sign up for Spark People, but wasn't sure if it was any different MFP. I also saw a few apps on my phone like Lose It! and S Fitness (I have a Samsung) and wasn't sure if they were worth either.

How many trackers do you all use?

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,004 Member
    Options
    I'm on various fitness-related sites, but only MFP for tracking calories.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    MFP for calories, Garmin for exercise.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I use BodySpace app through bodybuilding.com I add training to my calendar so I can take my phone into the gym and follow the program. Then I also track my workouts on it, however I do not use it for the nutrition tracking - I use MFP for tracking food.

I use to wear my FitBit flex and use that site too. However I am not into counting steps and it was old and didn't have a heart rate monitor on it - so pretty much useless to me.

Keep it up
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    After weighing in each week, I check my SBMI. http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    MFP, Fitday, FitBit, LoseIt!, and TrendWeight.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The only site I use (other than sites linked to from Google searches) is the website of Dr. Steven Halls (St. Mary's Hospital, Camrose, Alberta CA), which has a bunch of weight and BMI calculators, and a few scholarly articles.
    http://halls.md

I've used Halls' website for over a decade; it's simple but useful for me.

EDIT: If you go to Halls' website, watch out for the d--- annoying 'talking moose'.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    MFP for serious discussion, Fitbit for tracking weight, Spark People for giggles.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I use MFP and SHealth (Samsung) I use SHeath bc it syncs with my Gear Fit 2. I link it to MFP and it shares data. :smile:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Garmin and Strava for my rides.