Need More MFP users from AZ and California

Options
Hi All,

I need more MFP members to add me who are from AZ and Cali.

I live in AZ and would like more friends who understand the early set on heat and motivation for excersising even with the blazing heat.

Always interested in new friends for motivation and support through this long journey.

Replies

• socalrock
    socalrock Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from California and now live in AZ! Double whammy!! :) FR sent :)
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Grew up in the deserts of TX and now I'm here in south Phoenix (aka Tucson). Sending FRs open to more.
  • tasha12004
    tasha12004 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    accepted both of your requests :)
  • socalrock
    Options
    @Azercord Tucson here too brother!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @socalrock loving the weather right now, not sure about this summer though. I have a feeling we are going to get our *kittens* kicked
  • hcdo
    hcdo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Lived in the Inland Empire in SoCal where it's easily over 100° every day during the summer! Now I'm closer to the beach but the heat is still exhausting! I'd love someone to commiserate with :smile:
  • Naina149
    Naina149 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    From NorCal I'm loving the weather right now but dreading that summer heat. FR sent ☺
  • socalrock
    Options
    @Azercord yeah if it's this warm this early I'm sure it'll be averaging 120's this summer, gotta enjoy these 80's while we can.
  • ssaarraahhhhjj
    ssaarraahhhhjj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one already (sort of) suffering? It's 'only' 80 here today, but I'm originally from Scandinavia ffs, I'm not made for California weather! :p

Sending FR!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Inland Empire. Went on a walk today and sweated my *kitten* off. It's not even that hot yet!!!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Nevada is feeling left out.
  • Altess
    Altess Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi, I am in Phoenix 8 months out of the year and Flagstaff for the rest.
    Lived in Northern California till I moved to Phoenix.
    I am 203lbs and slowly losing weight.
    Tired of feeling like the "little ol' fat lady"
    Looking for MFP friends who understand what "a dry heat" and "monsoons" can do to a outside workout schedule.
    Who work out in layers at the gym till you have warmed up from the AC flash freeze during the summers at the gym.
    Looking for Southwest MFP friends too.
    FR sent.