Male body hair - sexy or not?

Options

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Not fighting my Italian genetics but I maintain a meticulous manscaping routine :tongue:
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    They should also have dirt under their fiingernails and scratch their *kitten*.
  • xoRicanmel
    xoRicanmel Posts: 137
    Options
    Well groomed or whatever.. but please don't shave.. unless its ur face
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Sexy. Definitely.

i've reached the point o being kind of weirded out by the tend for men to remove most or all body hair. Particularly if they include leg and arm hair...unless they in competitive swimming.

Whatever happened to being natural? Did we really want men to become as hair paranoid as women?
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    Big hairy manly men! I find my husband sexy as all hell. Bald head, goatee and hairy like a viking. lol
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    well I hope chest hair is attractive, I won't be shaving/waxing anytime ever :smile:
  • MarissaEgham
    MarissaEgham Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not sexy IMO. But if you do intend to go smooth, make sure you do it right and keep it up. Stubble is even worse than hairy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I will never be mad at a smooth groomed man.

If there's hair that's good too. But that's where there's limits. Treasure trail? Chest Hair? yes.

Bear/chewbacca/bigfoot/pillowsinthepants...no.
  • RHeishman
    RHeishman Posts: 32
    Options
    I find the topic to be interesting and I find some of the responses to be funny.

I think that if a man has a well sculpted body, a clean shaven body enhances the look. It depends on the man and what he is comfortable with.

I am reading a lot of the comments from some of the ladies on here. Comments like "a man is supposed to have hair". "If he wants to look like a man".

Really? Come on, this is ridiculous. A woman can dress masculine and if a man says, she should wear a dress...oh boy do we get both barrels. I find it hypocritical. If a man shaves his body, it doesn't make him any less of a man. If his having hair on his body is what makes him a man to you...you might want to check your priorities.

A real man..is a man who knows how to treat people with respect. Hair on or off the body is not what makes him a man.

So I say this to the men, if you got the body, it's sculted and toned, do what you want to do. How you feel about it is what's important. Some women are going to find it sexy, some women may not. But a woman who knows how to see you for what you are, doesn't look for just hair.

My opinion.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think its funny that some people dont manscape or groom their chest or back because they dont want to look like a boy but then turn around and shave their face.
  • RHeishman
    RHeishman Posts: 32
    Options
    Sexy. Definitely.

i've reached the point o being kind of weirded out by the tend for men to remove most or all body hair. Particularly if they include leg and arm hair...unless they in competitive swimming.

Whatever happened to being natural? Did we really want men to become as hair paranoid as women?

If we were all natural, none of us would shave.
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My hubby has a hairy tummy & just a little chest hair. It's perfect. I don't go for the hairy backs, though.
  • KiwiJewels
    KiwiJewels Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my men being slightly hirsute in all the usual places (arms, legs, chest) , but hairy backs and necks aren't really my thing... But PLEASE don't shave (except your face lol)! I'm with Marissa - stubble is bad! I hate the feel of stubble, including on myself, which is why I've never shaved my legs, only waxed. My brother used to shave his chest because he didn't like being hairy, but that just looked weird! And you'll get used to waxing believe me! Stops hurting much after a while haha

Though having said that, I would never insist a partner did that just for me, if he really didn't want to... just like I would be offended if he demanded that I remove hair from any particular part of my body for him :-)
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I've done manscaped and I've done hairy.

My wife doesn't seem to care one way or the other so it depends on my mood.
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    a light dusting of chest hair makes you look like a man. Clean shaven only works if you body build!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Sexy. Definitely.

If we were all natural, none of us would shave.

And?
  • flabbydabbydoo
    flabbydabbydoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Has to be smooth and hair free for me, sorry guys :tongue:

wo wo wo!! no hair? beard and hairy chest = man

Ha, it said not inc facial hair.

Ideal man - grufty beard/stubble (not designer stubble mind), smooth chest and back :wink:
    And if I'm being really picky I do prefer long hair....

Although I do have a very extreme crush on James May :flowerforyou:
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    A little happy trail, and maybe a little swirl around the nips, but that's about all the hair I can stand. Hairy chest and back? Blech!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    It's sexy, but lets face it, some trimming must be done especially if you're a 'Chewbacca'.

I have a hairy *kitten* husband and he's very good with the grooming. ****, my man fine as hell with his hairy *kitten*.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Hells yeah! Gotta have hair. Bellisimo!