I started to take pics every two weeks and I'm so happy I did

Options
First off... People on this site are amazing... I'm feeling so motivated now.

Okay, reason for this post! I decided to start taking pics every two weeks no matter what. I wear the same tank top and the same pants (will continue to take pics with the same clothes on until they are too big to tell a difference)

First time taking pics I cried afterwards! Ya, i'm sure that is normal haha I took my measurements as well.

Second time taking measurements I was greatly surprised and happy with myself but once that joy leaves you start looking at yourself in the mirror thinking "Am I really losing weight? Do I really look different?"

Got those clothes on and took the regular front, back and side pic. Downloaded a collage app and put each pic side by side. SOOOOO HAPPY I did this! My measurements and weight are going up and down due to my exercise. I know I'm gaining muscle but didn't know how much. After seeing the pics I'm in shock. Sure, I haven't changed pant sizes or anything BUT I can actually breath in the clothes I do get to wear. I was able to put something on today I haven't been able to wear for over a year. Sure it was a tad snug and yes I could have worn it out but I was too self conscience BUT I'm still very happy that is even fits!

Please take pics and measurements even if you are depressed or upset with yourself now you will thank yourself later I promise!!!!

As I'll always say please add me!