Gamer weight loss buds?

Options
Any other gamers trying to lose weight? Add me if ya want :)

Replies

• MiguelEstrada777
    MiguelEstrada777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started my self around 2 weeks ago.Btw what games do you like
  • o0Meggy0o
    o0Meggy0o Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gamer girl here, I have xbox one
  • InquisitorDovahkiin
    InquisitorDovahkiin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started my self around 2 weeks ago.Btw what games do you like

At the moment I've been enjoying Dragon Age Inquisition, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Axiom Verge, Destiny ~ I'm gonna be gettin my hands on Mass Effect the day it releases. I'll occasionally hop on Minecraft, Pokemon, or my old N64. I downloaded the Witcher 3 and Shadow of Mordor last week but I have yet to try them (however I'm assuming I'll heavily enjoy them). As for a complete list of games that I "like"....that would take forever to list. :p

Anyways, I rambled a bit. How about you?
  • InquisitorDovahkiin
    Options
    o0Meggy0o wrote: »
    Gamer girl here, I have xbox one

Ah I'm waiting for Microsoft's Project Scorpio. At the moment I just play on Ps4, 3Ds, and N64.
  • MiguelEstrada777
    Options
    Fallout is sadly dead to me "PS4 mods are smeh"Used to play Destiny then the dlc came out and im not going to buy that mainly because most of my friends dont play it any longer.I also enjoy BF4 and occasionaly hopp on an emulator on my phone and play some Pokemon.
  • MiguelEstrada777
    Options
    Also some NES games on an emulator."Final fantasy 1 is great"
  • InquisitorDovahkiin
    Options
    Fallout is sadly dead to me "PS4 mods are smeh"Used to play Destiny then the dlc came out and im not going to buy that mainly because most of my friends dont play it any longer.I also enjoy BF4 and occasionaly hopp on an emulator on my phone and play some Pokemon.

Ah yeah, I've been playing Destiny since the Beta, however I doubt I'll be buying Destiny 2. Bungie gives the middle finger to their community too much. As for Fallout, I love the franchise too much, I don't think I could get bored of it. Haven't played BF4, used to play BF3 for a bit tho.

Emulators are great, never used them for Final fantasy. Oddly I never cared for that franchise, most people I know tho fan over it like crazy. I plan on picking up the newest one tho, when it goes on sale. However I heavily enjoy Kingdom Hearts.
  • MiguelEstrada777
    Options
    I would friend you but i have no idea how