Wedding Fitness

Options
Hey there! I'm getting married in about a year and half and really want to get back into shape and lose roughly 20 pounds. I know it's possible, but I'm in school full time and find it hard to stay focused and on track. I'd love some friends who are willing to help keep me on track!

Replies

• pepperpotts1012
    pepperpotts1012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in just over two months (ahh!) and I said last May I was going to lose some weight and tone up. However time slipped away from me and it's almost here. I'm still trying to shed some weight and start married life in a healthy way. Feel free to add me!
  • inetzy
    inetzy Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm getting married in a year and I would like to lose as much weight as I possibly can. Right now, my first goal is 20 lbs! I've tried to lose weight on multiple occasions but I have never followed through. This time, I would also love few friends that could help me to stay motivated. :) Feel free to add me!
  • Ashlee788
    Ashlee788 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! I too have tried to lose weight and tone up on several occasions but never followed through...but I know with some great support we can all do this!
  • MrsMX
    MrsMX Posts: 98
    Options
    We set a date for next year to be married and although I want to look great!
    I am not making that my main reasoning for my journey ..

I want to live healthy and have loads of energy!

Good luck Girls