Any success stories eating 1200 calories with NO EXERCISE?

Options
2»

Replies

• tabandden
    tabandden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I lost 37 lbs in 6 months. However I'm going to start incorporating exercise because I also want to tone.
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The first three pounds, and it was mostly water weight : :#
  • tazish4200
    tazish4200 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate your replies
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have as I had my days where I hate to work out. It's just calories in calories out. I'm also 5'7" and we all have different genes.

However, I didn't like the way I looked without the exercise. Skinny-fat. My body looks better with fitness mixed in and weights as I gain both muscle and fat, fast and tight looks better on me.

I bumped it up to a happy 1400ish and lost more and my body won't look nearly as bumpy.
  • mspsalms139
    mspsalms139 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200-1400 calories and I excercise. My weight loss is now very slow. I don't know if it's reasonable.
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes but your weight loss will be slower.
  • mrsholmshaw2016
    mrsholmshaw2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on 1200 Cal's a day and stuck rigidly to those Cal's but still had treats and a couple of glasses of wine at weekends and went from 11st in Jan 2016 down to 9st 5lbs by the beginning of July 2016. My lowest was just under 9st but I didn't feel comfortable with how I looked at that weight. When I have been on holiday or gone off the rails for a bit I just do fitness pal again and the weight drops off. The only exercise I do is walking although I should do more.i have tried many diets but fitness pal has definitely been good for me.
  • jazarc11
    jazarc11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am late to this party but: I work 2 jobs and have so little time. So since January I have been doing 1200 without exercise. When I can workout I bump up on those days. I cannot believe how slow going it is. Clearly I was eating way too much and had no problem gaining ;) Prior to 3 years ago I was always underweight until medication. People have mentioned that I lost weight but due to working out the first few months the scale has barely moved. I am now afraid to weigh myself. I have noticed my butt is smaller and my face is a little thinner. But not enough to write home about.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!