Podcasts

Options
Hey! I was just wondering what podcasts you listen to regarding health/wellness/nutrition/well being.... I'm looking to add some more to my list that are interesting.

Replies

• GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Ben Greenfield is a good one. And just about anything that's funny and positive, not necessarily about diet and exercise.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to podcasts and it takes a lot to keep my attention so the only one I listen to right now is the Greatest Gen (about Start Trek: TNG). Ben and Adam are my best friends, lol.

But I'm subbing in so I can look in to some fitness ones now! Must be funny, preferably no ladies unless their voices are pretty neutral (no cackling).
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Half size me is one of my favorites because heather the host focuses on mindset behavior, long term sustainability. Others I listen to are:

Food psych
    Real health radio
    Fearless rebelle radio
    The Rebooted body radio

Most of these are more healthy mindset with dieting. I like listening to the phychological, mental health type podcasts.
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I really like Half Size Me, and Transformation Planet. Both are a good boost when I'm not really feeling it and make me feel more focused. The Ketovangelist Podcast is good too if you're doing Keto or low carb.
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I also like the "mental" side of it!