Fitness band suggestions

Options
Suggestions on affordable fitness bands. I was like it to be under 100 and preferably something I never have to take off (for showering or swimming).

Replies

• batlott
    batlott Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love my garmin vivoft. There are several styles. I never take mine off for the shower and the battery is good for a year.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I had two fitbits, and had nothing but syncing issues with them on and off. Buy a Misfit Shine 2 - is pretty, light and comfortable, syncs flawlessly every time, waterproof (I never take it off), doesn't need charging (new watch type battery every 6 months or so), doesn't irritate or hurt your wrist, alerts for phonecalls and texts, and there are a range of wearable accessories available. I'll never go back to a fitbit.
  • kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've had a Fitbit before and forget which one. I had issues with the small clock screen getting really scratched up (I have an office job, nothing rough), and for $150 I didn't think that should be happening. The band also really irritated my skin, even after having it for months and got dirty quite easily. I would have to take it off for a few days before my skin would stop being red. It was nice to have the HR monitor, though.

Right now I have a Jawbone UP2, they're discontinued so you can get one for like $20 on Amazon but no HR monitor. I like the simplicity of it and can go a week without charging it and never really take it off. Plus, it has an activity reminder you can set to vibrate if you've been sitting too long (can personalize how long it waits before going off). The app also syncs with the MFP app, so that's pretty nice.