TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Good job on the picture, buddy.

*eats a slice of KRAFT cheese*
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Are you trashing wine????? I'll cut you
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    I think you meant to say wine vs beer AFTER the cake vodka's run out.

Get it right next time
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    In
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Screw the wine and the beer bring me the vodka
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    I'll have some whiskey...or moonshine...either will do.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

It isn't trashing wine at all, just comparing wine and beer. :P
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Gaaawd, you people are so rude to poor lil whierd.

I see no dilemma here. Wine AND beer.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    I didn't know regular wine was so bad. I drink this German wine, starts with a B, four letters, can't remember the name right now. It's 80 calories per 6oz, so the whole bottle is under 500 calories. One Heineken beer 330ml is 130 calories.

So while I'm better off with a bottle of wine, I do enjoy the beer more in the summer.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Both please.

Wait, what was the question?
  • whierd

I know, they are just attacking poor defenseless me. They have been doing it all day too. Especially TyTy. :sad:
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    ...I thought a standard serving of wine was 4-5 oz, not 6. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time???
  • Lyadeia
    Seriously, though. I definitely do not know that much about wine, other than the fact that I know which ones I like the taste of.

So, for those that know, where on this chart would Moscato or Roscato (red moscato) fall? I wouldn't think they are light. Definitely fruity and not dry...but dessert? Really? IDK.

And how about my new favorite beer, Budweiser's "Straw-ber-ita?" I luvs that stuff.

I've never understood "light" beer or "reduced calorie" alcoholic anything. I don't exactly give a rat's butt how many carbs or calories are in my ETOH. :drinker:
  • whierd
    ...I thought a standard serving of wine was 4-5 oz, not 6. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time???

I thought a standard serving was until the glass is full. Who knew?!
  • Lyadeia

Feel free to send me all the remaining ounces from your glasses that were unserved.
  • Lyadeia

A standard serving in my house is in the same size glass I fill with other beverages, and 2 of those typically takes care of the whole bottle. :flowerforyou:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member

QFT
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member

I know, they are just attacking poor defenseless me. They have been doing it all day too. Especially TyTy. :sad:

Where's your hat with the ears? I miss it.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member

There's your problem

THINKING
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member

A standard serving in my house is in the same size glass I fill with other beverages, and 2 of those typically takes care of the whole bottle. :flowerforyou:

We do have these one glasses that hold over half a normal bottle... I love those...

And no, you cannot have those extra ounces. They're mine, and I now must catch up on all that I have missed.