Where did the weight come off of you first?

Options

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My ribcage . . . Not my belly, just that upper stomach area lol

Same for me.

I also tend to get thinner from a sideways view long before i get less wide from a front on view (if that makes any sense?).
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    my stomach then face
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    jsecret wrote: »
    Same for me.

I also tend to get thinner from a sideways view long before i get less wide from a front on view (if that makes any sense?).

I'm happy I'm not the only one. I look really skinny at a side view, not so much when looking straight on.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Same for me.

I'm happy I'm not the only one. I look really skinny at a side view, not so much when looking straight on.
    Oh man I'm the complete opposite! Front view is way better than side (or back)
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Same for me.

Me too.... I was very surprised by the idea of looking skinnier sideways!
  • MariannePhoto
    MariannePhoto Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hips and back and a bit of tummy so far
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My boobs always go first. Always the last to gain and first to go! Ugh! haha.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hips, thighs, and face.
  • Keshondra35
    Keshondra35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always my legs first, but I need this belly to go asap
  • LoMonroe87
    LoMonroe87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Back, face and a bit of my stomach so far. Still lots to lose!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Legs, bum and face, slowly very slowly off my stomach!
  • officials
    officials Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Stomach, thighs, cheeks/face
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    lol I think all of the 5 lbs I've lost so far came off my face! My double chin is GONE
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Pretty evenly everywhere. Wish we could pick!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Same for me.

Me too.... I was very surprised by the idea of looking skinnier sideways!

I am right there with y'all! I get dressed, it looks pretty good, then turn sideways and what the......!?!?
    Soon. Very soon. Only another 15-20 to go and maybe it will even out! Fingers crossed! Lol
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Arms definitely. Belly and thighs are taking the longest
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Came off my neck, arm and belly. My belly has not gotten too much smaller just is a lot softer. I have big thighs and they are being stubborn lol
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs. So, there's always this awkward style of my pants being baggy in those areas for a several lbs before my waist reduces enough to drop another size.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I haven't been measuring, but based on the way my clothes fit, I first noticed my stomach and then neck.
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Face and fingers. Then it's been even which sucks because I still have a big belly, hips, and butt. It's smaller but still big in comparison to everything else. I feel like I'm the only pear shaped male out there. :'(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!